Antique and modern furniture repair and restoration in York and Selby
Charles Groom Restoration is an independent family-owned furniture repair business working throughout Yorkshire.
As a father and son team, we take great pride in working with antique and modern furniture.
From armchair re-upholstery to French Polishing tables and desks, we work with our customers to ensure satisfaction on every furniture repair project. Our openness has gained us a reputation as restoration professionals that people can trust and rely on.
Why choose Charles Groom Restoration for your furniture repairs?
- Over 10 years of furniture repair
- Customer focused restoration service
- City & Guild qualified furniture tradesmen
- Offer free advice and quotes on all furniture queries
- Work with antique and modern furniture
- Free furniture collection and delivery service
Our furniture restoration services cover:
- French polishing on wooden tables and desks
- All types of structural repairs and loose joints
- Woodworm treatments
- Paint and varnish stripping by hand
- Antique veneer repairs
- Traditional rattan hand woven cane seat repair
- Modern and antique upholstery care and repair
- Distressed painted furniture repair
No restoration project is beyond our remit. If you have wooden furniture or room fittings that need repairing please get in touch with us. Examples of some of our work can be viewed in our gallery page.